Having some HOF issues (if you don’t know what it is — it’s a scrapbooking thing). Feeling nervous, I did my entry with the feeling that I wanted to win and WOULD win — reminding myself that i am NOT going to win is painful. So, today in chruch I just thought about HOW many other blessings I have and how many other things are WAY more important than this contest! In, no particular order.
4. My mom
5. My Dad
6. My whole freakin’ extended family.
7. The gospel
9. Church callings
10. My heath
11. The health of my family.
13. Trying to get playing the flute more
14. My job
15. Drew’s job
16. Cleaning my house
17. Working in the yard
18. Scrapbooking for fun.
19. My scrapbooking crop that is this friday night at 7
20. Date nights
21. Emergency preparedness
22. Food storage
23. Making food for my family
24. Making everyone I know feel like my friend
25. Organizing my scrap stuff.
26. Watching the season finale of Project runway
27. Watching everything I have on DVR.
28. Teaching Spencer his body parts
29. Teaching Spencer his letters
30. Teaching Spencer important songs
31. Reading with Spencer
32. Reading with Conner
33. Taking naps
34. Helping out in Conner’s class
35. Reading my scriptures
36. Planning FHE’s
37. Eating salads for lunch
38. Going on walks
39. Did I already say naps?
40. Pretty much everything I can think of.
So, this week, when the calls are made, and I’m not amogst them, I hopefully can come back to this list. Plus, I’m going to UT in less than 2 weeks, it’s nice to have something to focus on.
Like This Post?
Stay in touch with Pulling Curls by signing up for our newsletter. Get JUST the information you want, sent direct to you!