So, here I am in my bitter mood to write a blog.
Hoping to be a tad more positive today. Drew has a football game this afternoon and then we're gonna go out for pizza at C's school fundraiser... so I'm hoping the shift out of my regular monotony will be positive. :)
So, today I'm going to list the little things around my house that I'm thankful for:
1. New light in the boy's room. We don't have fixtures in our house (it's circa 1950's). Dave Zimbauer (who's great, if you need a contractor) came in and put a light in the boy's room. I LOVE IT!!! I mostly love that we can now take their nasty lamp off their dresser (sorry dad -- it was his lamp, he'd had it since college, but now it will be heading to the DI).
2. Dishwasher. Need I say more? We did seven years of marraige without one, and I can't get enough of it now.
3. Washing machine and dryer. I mean, seriously ladies -- where would we be if we were still cranking our clothes and washing them on a rock or a washboard. Yikes.
4. DVR. OMG, revolutionized the way I live. LOVE IT!!!!!
5. The Minivan. LOVE clicking on my keychain to open our little vehicle up. So dang fancy. I'm a lucky gal.
Well, there we go, feeling better already. I think I'm off for a walk with a friend. The day is just sunshine and roses as far as the eye can see (note: positive self-talk).
Hey, I was just talking to Michelle when I got my Kraft Food and Family cookbook. It's free, and you sign-up online. I've had a lot of easy recipes come out of it, so I'd recommend signing-up!