So, I’m not really starting anything new with my fancy resolutions, but I did want to kind of write what i’m working on down, so I could keep it in mind, and hopefully get some support.
1. Work-out for 2 hours/week (with the TV). I am hoping to slowly change this to 3 hours/week. my friend Lara’s mom is doing a new workout program on BYUTV called total body workout. I am hoping to do this 3 times a week (and it’s an hour long) but it doesn’t start til’ the 22nd. After 3 weeks off working out (shame on me) I got-up and did an hour today. It’s amazing how great I felt after it.
2. Weights 3 times/week. I got a fancy little card set at Costco with 50 different weight exercises to tone and build muscle. I’ll let you know if I love it.
3. Cheese once a day sugary yumma once a day. Period.
4. One super healthy meal/week. Tonight we had balsamic vinegar chicken, vegetables and somer SUPER whole-grain bread. It was yummy and filling. I am really wanting some super-healthy recipes. I want to increase the # of healthy meals we have (I am realizing that not all our meals will be lowfat because kids like cheese — as do I, but I want to try harder). So, if you guys have good recipes, post them, or email them to me. I really need suggestions.
5. Oodles of water/day. I had to pee twice while at Albertson’s today. And no, I’m not pregnant.
Thanks for visiting pulling curls. Please consider subscribing to my newsletter, following me on Pinterest or liking me on Facebook.
Something Else That Might Interest You: