So, I'm not really starting anything new with my fancy resolutions, but I did want to kind of write what i'm working on down, so I could keep it in mind, and hopefully get some support.
1. Work-out for 2 hours/week (with the TV). I am hoping to slowly change this to 3 hours/week. my friend Lara's mom is doing a new workout program on BYUTV called total body workout. I am hoping to do this 3 times a week (and it's an hour long) but it doesn't start til' the 22nd. After 3 weeks off working out (shame on me) I got-up and did an hour today. It's amazing how great I felt after it.
2. Weights 3 times/week. I got a fancy little card set at Costco with 50 different weight exercises to tone and build muscle. I'll let you know if I love it.
3. Cheese once a day sugary yumma once a day. Period.
4. One super healthy meal/week. Tonight we had balsamic vinegar chicken, vegetables and somer SUPER whole-grain bread. It was yummy and filling. I am really wanting some super-healthy recipes. I want to increase the # of healthy meals we have (I am realizing that not all our meals will be lowfat because kids like cheese -- as do I, but I want to try harder). So, if you guys have good recipes, post them, or email them to me. I really need suggestions.
5. Oodles of water/day. I had to pee twice while at Albertson's today. And no, I'm not pregnant.