I think perhaps I have too many friends, but I will try and post honest answers. :)
A. Each player answers the questions about themselves.B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago: (Jan 1998) I'm sure I was not as tired as I am right now, but most likely I was. Let's see, Drew and I were newlyweds. I was in my Alternative Methods class at BYU (what a joke) -- but it was a nice break. I wished Drew was home more, and I was working at Utah Valley Pediatrics. Some things never change....
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Put away the church bags, and swap out toys.
2. Go to church. :) (low expectations of myself)
3. Make dinner
4. Do a scrapbook page
5. Play a game with the kiddos (btw, all of those have been accomplished).
Snacks I enjoy:
Salty yummy things
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Stop working
2. Buy a bigger house
4. Give some money to the Santa Clara Band :) (since I can't imagine Drew not working)
5. Face it, I'd go to Disneyland. :)
3 of my bad habits:
5 places I have lived:
1. North Provo, UT
2. Less-north Provo. :)
2. Williamsburg, VA
3. Princeton, NJ
4. Santa Clara, CA
5 jobs I have had:
1. Roll girl at the Cannon center (don't ask)
2. After Hours Nurse
3. Charge nurse at a nursing home
4. Home Health/Hospice Nurse
5. Labor and delivery nurse
5 things people don't know about me:
Pleading the 5th on this one -- I'm fairly sure I have nothing to sya that hasn't been said on this blog.
I will tag no one because I am so celestial. ;)