Yes, just another little deal to add to my list.
Here’s the skinny:
Safeway is running a buy 30 dollars worth of frozen items, get 2 free movie passes deal. This of course, is 30 dollars AFTER the club car promotions (so, basically after the sale prices) but BEFORE coupons.
So, I bought:
- 2 Bertolli frozen dinners for 2 ($4.99 each) (coupon for 2.50 off here — you can print it twice)
- 1 Ben and Jerry’s ice cream (promotion through tomorrow where you get $5 off your order total if you buy the Bertolli’s and B&J’s together) ($4.29)
- 2 Breyers Ice cream ($6.49 — b1 get 1 free this week)
- 2 Tostino pizza rolls (coupon here) ($1.99 each)
- 3 Ore Ida potato products ($8.25 for 3 — again, not a smokin’ deal, but we needed some)
Total: 32.99 (could’ve left out one of the Ore Ida products, shoul’ve brought my calculator)
Coupons: 11.00 (2 bertolli, $ off for Bertolli/BJ’s ice cream, 1 dollar in pizza rolls coupons)
Total out of pocket: 21.99 — and I got 2 free movie tickets valued at 12.00 each.
Other things I considered buying, Banquet meals were 1$ (good filler), Birdseye veggies were fairly cheap, Red Baron pizzas are 3.00 — which is an OK deal.
I also paid with my catalina from last week, so it was PRETTY dang sweet.
ALSO, they’re having a buy 4 for 4 sale on some granola bars, and fruit snacks. This meant my VERY FAVORITE Fiber 1 bars were only 1 dollar each. I also got some nature valley bars (the hard kind hold up well when we go to Disneyland) with a coupon, making them about 60 cents each.
And THERE you go.
Thanks for visiting pulling curls. Please consider subscribing to my newsletter, following me on Pinterest or liking me on Facebook.
Something Else That Might Interest You: