Yes, just another little deal to add to my list.
Here’s the skinny:
Safeway is running a buy 30 dollars worth of frozen items, get 2 free movie passes deal. This of course, is 30 dollars AFTER the club car promotions (so, basically after the sale prices) but BEFORE coupons.
So, I bought:
- 2 Bertolli frozen dinners for 2 ($4.99 each) (coupon for 2.50 off here — you can print it twice)
- 1 Ben and Jerry’s ice cream (promotion through tomorrow where you get $5 off your order total if you buy the Bertolli’s and B&J’s together) ($4.29)
- 2 Breyers Ice cream ($6.49 — b1 get 1 free this week)
- 2 Tostino pizza rolls (coupon here) ($1.99 each)
- 3 Ore Ida potato products ($8.25 for 3 — again, not a smokin’ deal, but we needed some)
Total: 32.99 (could’ve left out one of the Ore Ida products, shoul’ve brought my calculator)
Coupons: 11.00 (2 bertolli, $ off for Bertolli/BJ’s ice cream, 1 dollar in pizza rolls coupons)
Total out of pocket: 21.99 — and I got 2 free movie tickets valued at 12.00 each.
Other things I considered buying, Banquet meals were 1$ (good filler), Birdseye veggies were fairly cheap, Red Baron pizzas are 3.00 — which is an OK deal.
I also paid with my catalina from last week, so it was PRETTY dang sweet.
ALSO, they’re having a buy 4 for 4 sale on some granola bars, and fruit snacks. This meant my VERY FAVORITE Fiber 1 bars were only 1 dollar each. I also got some nature valley bars (the hard kind hold up well when we go to Disneyland) with a coupon, making them about 60 cents each.
And THERE you go.
Thanks for visiting pulling curls. Please consider subscribing to my newsletter, circle up on g+, following me on Pinterest or liking me on Facebook.
Something Else That Might Interest You: