Well, again, instead of laying on the couch I figured out what I needed as far as cans.
I re-did my google document, it’s awfully pretty now.
You’ll see that I adjusted some of the #’s of cans I wanted. I forget that sometimes they need to go in groups of 4, or 3 or whatever, depending on the can size and space available.
I also highlighted our needs (and color coded, thanks so much) and found-out what we have WAY too much of. Those are things I will try and use up in the coming weeks.
Here’s the newer version:
Thanks for visiting pulling curls. Please consider subscribing to my newsletter, circle up on g+, following me on Pinterest or liking me on Facebook.
Something Else That Might Interest You: