I do think prices are coming down a bit, but it just might be me — or it might be the fact that it’s Superbowl weekend.
- Dryers Ice Cream 2.77
- Cream of soups 4/3 (I will be stocking up on this price — I think it’s only Chicken and Mushroom)
- Prawns 4.99/lb
- Avocados 2/1
- Chili 88 cents (I will also be stocking up on this)
- Doritos 1.88 (decent price, but I don’t really love Doritos as a tortilla chip)
** All of these items are on their 72 hour sale, the prices are only good Fri, Sat and Sun.
- Grapes 88 cents (kids have been missing these — haven’t been on this good of a sale for a while)
- Lay’s 1.69 (getting a few bags of these)
- Nabisco Crackers 1.69 (stocking up, I’m low on the wheat thins — seems like there’s also a coupon)
- Li’l Smokies Sausage 2/5 (still kind of expensive, but yummy….)
- Best Foods Mayo 2.88 (Lowest I’ve seen in a while, I got it a few days ago at Walgreens on a RR deal for 2.80, but that’s a good price for now)
- String Cheese 2/7
- Bagged Sliced Mushrooms 1.99
**I have heard they’re coming out with some coupons over the weekend, so since I don’t desperately need any of these things, I will be shopping for them on Monday after the ad comes out.
Anyway, anyone else see anything else?
Like This Post?
Stay in touch with Pulling Curls by signing up for our newsletter. Get JUST the information you want, sent direct to you!