I do think prices are coming down a bit, but it just might be me — or it might be the fact that it’s Superbowl weekend.
- Dryers Ice Cream 2.77
- Cream of soups 4/3 (I will be stocking up on this price — I think it’s only Chicken and Mushroom)
- Prawns 4.99/lb
- Avocados 2/1
- Chili 88 cents (I will also be stocking up on this)
- Doritos 1.88 (decent price, but I don’t really love Doritos as a tortilla chip)
** All of these items are on their 72 hour sale, the prices are only good Fri, Sat and Sun.
- Grapes 88 cents (kids have been missing these — haven’t been on this good of a sale for a while)
- Lay’s 1.69 (getting a few bags of these)
- Nabisco Crackers 1.69 (stocking up, I’m low on the wheat thins — seems like there’s also a coupon)
- Li’l Smokies Sausage 2/5 (still kind of expensive, but yummy….)
- Best Foods Mayo 2.88 (Lowest I’ve seen in a while, I got it a few days ago at Walgreens on a RR deal for 2.80, but that’s a good price for now)
- String Cheese 2/7
- Bagged Sliced Mushrooms 1.99
**I have heard they’re coming out with some coupons over the weekend, so since I don’t desperately need any of these things, I will be shopping for them on Monday after the ad comes out.
Anyway, anyone else see anything else?
Something Else That Might Interest You: