My friend Lara is doing a little interview on her blog. Here’s her questions for me:
1. What has been your greatest accomplishment? (Having children doesn’t count: I think of them as a work in progress that will someday be my greatest accomplishment…don’t you?) Um, finishing nursing school. Honestly, thoughts of dropping out were speckled along the way. Hated my teachers, not so fond of many classmates and let’s not even go into the nurses we worked with. But, it’s over and it’s a great job now.
2. What is one thing people can appreciate about you? My sense of humor. I think I can turn almost any situation into a funny one — if I search far enough.
3. What is your favorite comfort food, and what is your strongest memory tied to it? Probably Fettuccine Alfredo — and my strongest memory is having it at Brick Oven with Lara, esp. on the first time we met. Or perhaps this last time when we were bombarded by annoying Stadium of Fire girls.
4. If you could meet anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why? Probably one of my uncles. I know they’d be honest about what was going on in heaven and how the whole plan was gonna work out.
5. What would I find in your refrigerator right now? A lot of food. My fridge is always STOCKED. I know you’re shocked.
Like This Post?
Stay in touch with Pulling Curls by signing up for our newsletter. Get JUST the information you want, sent direct to you!