- Don’t you love cleaning something that hasn’t been cleaned well for a while? I do. It gives me far too much joy. I am almost embarassed by how much joy.
- I’ve had a lot of thoughts on marriage lately. Our sunday school lesson is on it, and we just had our anniversary. Thoughts on being married young. Expect a blog about marriage soon. I know — just start holding your breath now.
- Sometimes I feel like life wouldn’t work without stay at home moms. Schools work better with their assitance, they help other people’s kids as well as their own. Really, people need to realize this.
- I am feeling the joy of being home this morning. Can’t wait for the whole half day K thing to end this week so he can go full day and I can kind of feel like my life is moving on. I mean, I haven’t ground wheat ALL WEEK. Sad, but true.
- I am hoping that being back on some semblance of a schedule will help my diet. Hard to eat right when it seems like you’re just jumping from place to place. Don’t love that feeling. At all.
Thanks for visiting pulling curls. Please consider subscribing to my newsletter, following me on Pinterest or liking me on Facebook.
Something Else That Might Interest You: