Wow, Lara told me about the new blogger editor. Hello, fancy. I’d put her as my favorite, except I link to her all the time, and that would pretty-well be useless.
So, one of my favorites is a friend from our BYU days, we hung out with them in our newly-married times and what good times they were.
5 Adjectives to describe Denise’s blog:
1. Pretty — Denise is a great photographer, lovely eye candy.
2. Kids – wow, and lots of them. They’ve always wanted a large family, and Drew and I knew them when they only had 3 kids. They’ve doubled that now.
3. Memories. I love how you can remember an old friend and just hear them telling you their blog. Makes me happy.
4. Scrapbooky — Denise is a great digi-scrapper. Shes’ fancy like that.
5. Funny – Denise has a great view on life. Her husband is often gone for LONG periods of time and I enjoy seeing how she puts her “spin” on that.
Love Denise’s blog — I’m so glad she writes it!