Well, I’m just so glad you asked:
1. Halloween costumes. I’m TOTALLY behind. We’re doing a family theme, which shall be unveiled at a later date. Let’s just say there’s still a fair amount of sewing to be done, and I am VERY grateful that it’s general conference weekend. It’ll be me, sewing in my jammies while eating a cinnamon roll.
2. Just turned my compost, and I planted some fall veggies — broccoli, cauliflower, onions, garlic and brussel sprouts to be specific. Oh, and some romaine lettuce. Wish us luck.
3. Lunch with friends. WHAT is better, I ask you?
4. Trying to get a jump on the long term storage ideas. I’m finally turning to the whole long-term food storage idea. I’m just trying to figure out how much of everything I want. We could survive well beyond 6 months on just what I have already, so I just need the other stuff to supplement. I am getting a fair amount of wheat soon, that’s exciting. Isn’t it?
5. Frankly, not much. Sometimes you look around and wonder what you’ve done all day — especially since Miss P sleeps so much… OH, I do love to plan Miss P’s outfit. I had an ESPECIALLY cute one on today and then she peed on it. I was moderately bitter. Never fear though, another outfit was waiting in the wings.
Thanks for visiting pulling curls. Please consider subscribing to my newsletter, following me on Pinterest or liking me on Facebook.
Something Else That Might Interest You: