Finally, to reveal my resolutions. My friend Maryanne has an “Uberlist” and while I thought this was great, I knew I didn’t have the will in me to think of 110 things to do this year. I decided on 10. They are, in no particular order:
1. 6 visits to the temple (where, I hopefully bring my recommend)
2. Video workouts of more than 30 min/day 3X/wk
3. Self-care each day (I know, this is sad, but I neglect my “outer shell” — this is stuff like flossing, lotionning extremities, etc.)
4. Lose 52 pounds (1 pound/week)
5. Fruit for breakfast, veggies for lunch
6. Eat consciously
7. Read 6 classic novels (any one with thoughts on what I should read, please comment, I’m looking for books that EVERY american should read, or should have read in high school but promptly forgot)
8. Read for Sunday lessons
9. Read 6 church/self improvement books
10. Learn how to deal with conflict without contention
Then, I came-up with a goal for each other “area” of my life, that I can help with.
P: Play a game/read/song for 15 min/day (by next year we’ll be well into lessons by this time)
S: STOP the whining
C: Help with organization
D: Better co-parenting
Friends: Invite one family over/month for dinner/dessert
Work: Remember each patient/Co-worker is a daughter of God
Voila. I hope to revist them mothly, I think I may add them to my sidebar as well…
Like This Post?
Stay in touch with Pulling Curls by signing up for our newsletter. Get JUST the information you want, sent direct to you!