P needs some new bibs. I made some before she was born, they were pretty small and I knew they’d do for drooling and early solids… but now we’re messy!
I bought the cloth for an oilcloth bib…. but, then I got to think that maybe Oilcloth wasn’t what I wanted. I will probably still make a couple of oilcloth ones… but I decided to make some dishtowel bibs, and boy are they cheap! I bought ribbing, 1/4 yard of it and it was 1 dollar (I think this will make 6 or more bibs). I bought 5 dishtowels for 4.99 at Ross… making them just over a dollar a bib.
I used this tutorial, except I made the neck a little smaller, and the ribbing a little smaller too. Anyone who knows P knows that her neck is almost a broomstick. :) I think they’re gonna be super useable, and make for easy clean-up too._______________________________________________________________________
Thanks for visiting pulling curls. Please consider subscribing to my newsletter, circle up on g+, following me on Pinterest or liking me on Facebook.
Something Else That Might Interest You: