I’m trying to plan a couple of weeks in advance so I have a lot on my menu plan. One even involves buying anchovies… which I have never done. Yikes!
- Sausage Barley Soup Had it before, it’s good. Make sure to add the spinach in the last hour to 30 minutes(and frozen spinach is CHEAP compared to fresh stuff) 12 points
- Incredibly Easy Seafood Pie It’s a Betty Crocker recipe that I can no longer find. Similar to a crab dip but with some eggs and bisquick to make it a meal. 7 points
- Baked Honey Mustard Chicken — an all time favorite. Points of chicken plus 2 points
- Almost Meatless Sloppy Joes — Replaces a lot of the meat with veggies and beans. 7 points
- Polenta with Quick Mushroom-and-Meat Sauce I’m not sure if I like Polenta or not… I’ll give it a try though. 7 points
- Carrot Cake Pan cakes (instead of shredding carrots I’ll use the stuff from the Cannary, I am liking the dried carrots from there) 7 points
- Chipotle Bean Burritos (no meat but there’s cheese, and where there’s cheese there’s smiles). 7 points
- Fettuccine Alfred with Bacon — um, hello. Excited. Lara it only has 339 calories…. 7 points
- New England Baked Beans — this is going to make a lot, I think I’ll probably have them with my honey mustard chicken. I could only find it on that message board. People on there say they’re REALLY good. And frankly, for 7 points, they should be.
- Potato and Red Onion Frittata — hmmm… looks like Taste of Home has taken their recipes under cover — you can only see them if you’re a subscriber. This one looks delish (and I’ll scan and email if you’re interested). Eggs, potatoes and cheese. 9 points
- Meatball Sub Casserole — I love me a meatball sub. There, I admitted it. This one looks pretty darn yummy! 15 points (ouch)
- Corn and Cheese Enchilladas — had these recently. VERY yummy. 10 points
- Sauteed Chicken with Tonnato Sauce — Here’s my anchovy one. Do I find those by the tunafish? 9 points
Weight Watchers Potato Salad, I like mine creamy and this one cuts the mayo with some vinegar… and it adds bacon. HELLO. Happy times.
Big Soft Ginger Cookies I made these prior at Christmas. This time I substituted some applesauce for butter, and they turned out great. Next time I’ll go 1/2 butter 1/2 applesauce and I’ll take out the 2 T of water. REALLY great ginger cookies.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies — I don’t know if I featured these before but I LOVED them. They’re only 2 points/cookie and tehy’re filling and sweet. Soaking the raisins in vanilla water is a GREAT trick! (scroll down for the recipe)