A few thoughts:
1. Why don’t they just build a gigantic house? I mean, I really thought what they did have in the old house was perfect. Wings for everyone and just call it good. I somehow have it in my head that one house would be cheaper then 4 lots…. but I digress. Thoughts?
2. I hate how he’s pressuring Mary. I mean, part of me thinks he wants to get Robin pregnant again, hence the pressure, but I do get it. I just think it’s weird, but I think I may just be biased with that Kody…
3. They do have pretty decent teenagers. They seem to make an alright product, which is often an indicator of the process. I was creeped out when the dad said he wanted to know if they were kissing anyone. Dear Dad, I would’ve rather pulled a Romeo and Juliette then come tell you I was kissing someone, just so we’re clear.
4. Comcast cut a lot of the episodes short for some reason. Mean Comcast.
5. How are they surviving? I mean, I guess he “markets”… I live in a bubble where my job is actual work so I’m not sure what he’s doing, or any of the rest of them are doing. I hope someone starts doing some actual work soon. I don’t need another Jon and Kate on my hands….
I still like the show. I’m getting bored with the “find a house” plot line. I hope that gets resolved asap.
Want to find more joy?
Pulling Curls is a blog for the overwhelmed to find more joy. Be it a laugh in something I share or tips for everyday life. Don't miss out!