A few thoughts:
1. Why don’t they just build a gigantic house? I mean, I really thought what they did have in the old house was perfect. Wings for everyone and just call it good. I somehow have it in my head that one house would be cheaper then 4 lots…. but I digress. Thoughts?
2. I hate how he’s pressuring Mary. I mean, part of me thinks he wants to get Robin pregnant again, hence the pressure, but I do get it. I just think it’s weird, but I think I may just be biased with that Kody…
3. They do have pretty decent teenagers. They seem to make an alright product, which is often an indicator of the process. I was creeped out when the dad said he wanted to know if they were kissing anyone. Dear Dad, I would’ve rather pulled a Romeo and Juliette then come tell you I was kissing someone, just so we’re clear.
4. Comcast cut a lot of the episodes short for some reason. Mean Comcast.
5. How are they surviving? I mean, I guess he “markets”… I live in a bubble where my job is actual work so I’m not sure what he’s doing, or any of the rest of them are doing. I hope someone starts doing some actual work soon. I don’t need another Jon and Kate on my hands….
I still like the show. I’m getting bored with the “find a house” plot line. I hope that gets resolved asap.
Thanks for visiting pulling curls. Please consider subscribing to my newsletter, following me on Pinterest or liking me on Facebook.
Something Else That Might Interest You: