Don’t you love it when you ask your kids, “What did you learn today?”
Nice. Time well spent.
Well, I think we’re always learning and I thought about what I learned this month:
1. I am not a humidity fan. Really, not at all. The humidity has been KILLING ME, was it this humid last year?
2. I shouldn’t bring up Autism. I guess I also learned that most moms are overwhelmed, diagnosis or no diagnosis. I am glad I wrote that post though. They are still mainly my opinions. Though, now unpublished.
3. There are some people you REALLY click with, and others that you don’t and that’s OK. I sometimes feel like I need to be friends with the whole world. Truth be told, I don’t.
5. I really like reading. I’m loving Saving Cee Cee Honeycut and we’ve started a book group. Am I turning into a grown-up?
6. Princess P likes her thumbs more then Mr Middle did. So far she has switched thumbs without a care, and we are on box #3 of bandaids…
7. A 5 dollar nightgown from walmart can be enough of a bribe to keep your panties dry at night. Not planning on never changing another sheet, but happy to never buy a pullup again!
What did you learn this month? Don’t tell me nothing. You know I hate that._______________________________________________________________________
Thanks for visiting pulling curls. Please consider subscribing to my newsletter, following me on Pinterest or liking me on Facebook.
Something Else That Might Interest You: