Do you ever want to vomit when you read my blog.
The cleaning schedules
The lessons with P
I mean, who is this woman? Acts like she can get it all done.
And I can.
On my blog.
Real life, not so much.
Let’s name the things that are going wrong.
1. P got lessons once last week. Just didn’t have it in me with a sick kid.
2. Spencer’s rash/fever/blech got the best of me. I almost took him to the doctor. That’s bad.
3. I had like 4 hours of PTO meetings last week that made me want to cry. Not to mention carnival ramping up. Why did I step into all this?
4. My stove cleaner isn’t working well and it’s really bothering me.
5. With C in the musical I have no idea if he’s coming or going or when he’s home. I hope I don’t lose track of him.
6. When you’re around sick kinds long enough you’re end-up pretty sure you’re going to die too. I didn’t, I just thought I would.
7. Our washing machine or dryer keeps eating buttons. Like, I have no idea where they went, eating buttons. WHERE DO THEY GO? SPIT THEM OUT!
8. Our computer turns into a place where everyone drops their stuff, including me and it drives me insane.
9. I love Downton Abby, I wish it was on every day. It’s a good thing I never got into soap operas
10. Sometimes I just wipe down the tub instead of steam it. Shhh… it’s our little secret.
So, let it suffice it to say that life isn’t always roses and candy canes here. Just trying to slog through life like the rest of you. Sometimes I’m running at top steam, and sometimes I’m just idling. What speed are you at?
Want to find more joy?
Pulling Curls is a blog for the overwhelmed to find more joy. Be it a laugh in something I share or tips for everyday life. Don't miss out!