I love so much about my life…
1. I love seeing something good. I saw the guy that got the medal of honor for bravery in combat. I loved it. I love seeing people do good things, it just makes me know we’re all children of God.
2. I love it when Conner gets himself going in the morning. It’s rare. Like a diamond, but when it happens I want to dance around like a crazy person. It, by the way, happened yesterday morning. It did not happen today. 🙂
3. I love to color. It’s true. It’s so relaxing. Very zen. I got Spencer some coloring books for his birthday, I may have to steal a few.
4. I love clean counters. Seriously. I can’t be a person with a ton of extras on the counter. No bueno.
5. I love sunny skys. Man oh man is the weather great lately. Sure, a little chilly right now but I feel so happy to see the sun so often at my house.
6. I love Mr Rogers. P and I watched it yesterday. I love how thoughtful he is. I need to be more like him.
7. I love clean floors. I love how great everything looks after I vacuum. Probably too much.
8. I love it when my kids play together. Even if they’re loud or crazy I can’t help but love that they’re doing things together. I also can’t help but wish I had noise cancelling earphones on some of the time.
9. I love a clean person. IS anyone seeing a trend here, but when my purse is all cleaned out and if my wallet is cleaned out too. Man, that’s just an extra bonus.
10. I love my bed. Add my electric blanket (and yes, I am always cold, even in AZ) it’s like perfection. Add Downton Abby, and wow. It may or may not be orgasmic.
What do you love?
Happy Valentines Day everyone, what a great day to see all the many loves in your life that you’re blessed with!