Dear pregnant women of the world. Don’t cut your rings off! I just found a very cool Youtube video that will give you instructions to get it off. A couple other things to try:
1. Lotion or soap — if you lube it up, will it come off?
2. If that doesn’t work: Try this. Instead of an oxygen strap you could use some thin elastic.
Anyway, not unusual to get swollen fingers during pregnancy, I hope this helps someone.
If you’re concerned about your swollen fingers be sure to check out my preeclapsia post.
If you like great pregnancy information — sign up for my pregnancy newsletter, and check out my other pregnancy posts below that:
Have an Experienced Nurse Help you during your pregnancy!
Emails come straight to your inbox and can be tailored to your # of weeks, completely free of charge!
- Advice for JUST where you are in your pregnnacy
- Hilary has been a labor nurse since 2001
- Join thousands of pregnant women who love her emails in their inbox!