My favorite news article, and news item in general is the fact that Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize… and my favorite part is that he won it after being in office like a week or so. The man’s all about hype people. Enjoy it. Anyone else amused that it was on the same day as the big “crash landing” into the moon fizzled. Anyone seeing a theme to the day?
But, I do want to post links to some of my favorite blogs — and because I like to share love, I’m going to try and do ones that I have found that not a lot of other people have found… at least at first. I want to go onto my reader and just pick ones that I’m like, “HORRAY, she wrote a blog!”
Give it up for:
5 Adjectives to describe this great blog:
1. Witty — she has a rye sense of humor. Love that. Honestly, if there’s no humor, they go right off my reader.
2. Thoughtful — she is really trying to be a better mom, woman wife, all the good stuff, and trying to do it better, hence she’s making me better too.
3. Mommy — pretty sure it’s not an adjective — but she is obviously a great mom, and takes a lot of pride in that work — if you’re the mother of small girls you’ll like her a lot!
4. Smart — she reads a lot. I am hoping to read more, but I like that she gives recommendations. Reminds me perhaps it’s time to move off the chick lit.
5. Crafty — she’s a great seamstress, and a good crafter in general. I’m always impressed she can get such stuff done with little people under toe.
She’s the first one that came to mind this AM… but I want to keep this up. Blogging is a little bit of a thankless job, and it’s nice to share the love with people who perhaps don’t get enough of it. Maryanne does a great job at her blog and I learn about myself as I read it.
Whoop-whoop for good blogs. They make my world turn. 🙂 As does gravity. And obviously the Nobel Peace Prize.