Some good deals this week:
Savemart (better than Lucky this week)
- Pork Loin Roast 1.99/lb
- Frozen Vegetables 79 cents (fri, sat and sun only)
- Corn dogs 2.00 (sweet deal)
- 1doz eggs 97 cents (with in-ad coupon)
- Salami 3.99 (with in-ad coupon, which can also be combined with a newspaper coupon that I happen to have)
- Grape tomatoes 2/3 (great for lunches)
- Strawberries 2.99 for 2 #’s
They still have the buy 10 items save 5$ — so most of the stuff (except Crystal light — that ended) from my post about last week’s trip should still work.
This week, I’ve just taken an assessment of what I need in the food storage
I’m going to buy (prices are after the 5$ discount):
- 10 Golden Grain Pastas for 7.50
- Diced Peaches for lunches 1.50 each
- Daisy Sour Cream 2.00
- Flex Bags 2.00 (these are great for the bags of baby stuff I’m gonna have to give away)
- Possibly some Jimmy Dean bacon or a thing of canola oil depending on any other deals I can find.
Anyone see anything else amazing?