Here’s what I found at Safeway for the week:
Ladies, just got back — what I learned today is in italics
- Grapes 88 cents (green)
- 1# straberries 3$
- Mushrooms 98 cents (Lies, all lies — not on sale — SORRY)
- Bacon (certain brands) 50% off (This makes the safeway 3# of bacon 4.99 — which is pretty good, I would then chunk it up and put it in my freezer, but I’m fairly well stocked with bacon — 2 dollars/lb is my price point)
- Chicken Parts 99 cents (also saw somewhere that they’re 88 cents, not sure)(It’s 99 cents, but our store had some that were 30% off — that need to be frozen today or tomorrow, no problem, I’ll re-package them this afternoon, that makes them 70 cents/lb)
- Lays chips 1.99
- Mission Chips 99 cents (with super coupon from ad)
- Graham Crackers 1.99 (with super coupon) not a great deal, but I’m hoping they include the graham sticks — love those!) (Didn’t include the graham sticks — and even if they did they’re now packaging those all smaller, DARN YOU HONEY MAID)
- Kellogs 4/6 (with super coupon) (Only frosted mini wheats)
- Frosting buy 2 get 3 free (coupons available at https://www.bettycrocker.com/) cake mix, and cookie mix also a part of this, mix and match available They’re priced at 2.49 — so when you buy 5, it’s like buying 1 and getting 4 for free — if you use your coupons right — there were also peelies at the store on the frosting.
- Oil 2/5 (with super coupon) (regular price 7.99 — sweet deal)
- Sugar 1.69 (with super coupon)
- Safeway Soda 49 cents (with super coupon — btw, Safeway’s one of the only places that makes generic diet soda that I’ve found)
- Gortons Fish Sticks 2/7 (with super coupon)
- Safeway bread 1.49 (with super coupon — this bread isn’t amazing, but it gets the job done, and it’s not the worst kind they make)
** Reminder that you can use coupons even on free items. So, for the frosting, I already had 2 coupons, and I printed 2 more — I will use all 4 coupons, even though techinically I am only buying 2 items, I can still use 4, or even 5 if I had them, coupons.
Anyone see anything I missed?