I swear, my life goes about 900% better when I have one of these.How is that?
It’s like having someone tell me what to do. I need that, especially in the after school tropical storm that hits in the afternoons here.
How can a bus carry a tropical storm?
- Monday — Creamy Shell Pasta Salad
- Tuesday — Leftovers because I am working and have to run to a back to school night, or if I don’t work that night, I’ll work Thursday in which case this will work for Thursday. Clear as mud? BTW, when I make casseroles I almost always just make enough to go in a square dish and then freeze or take to a friend the other 1/2. Does wonders. Casseroles are almost always fatty. It’s a great way to allow veggies to make up the rest of the calories.
- Wednesday — BBQ Chicken and black bean pizza
- Thursday — Some sort of marinated chicken that’s grilled and corn on the cob possibly some tater tots and a salad. Who knows what kind of mood I’ll be in.
- Friday — We’re having dinner with friends, and I’m in charge of dessert. I see brownie mix in my future.
- Saturday — I work. Good luck to the rest of them.
I love how my week is almost dictated by what’s from my bountiful baskets. Kind of like a poker table that basket thing….