I think the biggest impact I’ve had on my menu plan Mondays is also cleaning out the fridge on that day. That way I realize what needs to be used up, or remember what I bought at the grocery store to use. Anyway, I highly recommend it.
- Mexican: Nachos (guess who is obsessed with Salsa as of late)
- Kids: Chili Dogs (requested by Conner)
- Pasta: Mac and Cheese (homemade)
- Sandwiches (I switched from soup since it’s getting warmer): Meatball subs
- Chicken: Oven Fried Chicken
- Other: Mushroom Chicken (I had mushrooms to use up, as well as Moz cheese — I’ve made this before, and it’s pretty good) and Tuna Casserole
Nothing super fancy or new this week. Some weeks are just like that.