Well, I’m supposed to be doing a low-sodium, glucose intolerant diet. Try and mix that in with a mom who would rather nap than prepare dinner. You get this menu (and no, it’s not particularly low-sodium, but I am going to try and cut-out salt where possible).:
- Mexican: Sausage tacos (love that sausage from Costco — makes such a fast dinner)
- Pasta: Macaroni and cheese
- Kiddie: America’s Test Kitchen pizza again. Yum.
- Sandwiches: Cordon blu sandwiches
- Chicken: Pineapple chicken (I plan to use drumsticks and thighs instead of their B/S chicken)
- Other: Potato Bar and another option is America’s Test Kitchen French Chicken in a Pot
I must admit I’m running low on ideas and initiative lately. Ugly stuff.