I love shopping online.
It’s just so easy, and often I see products that look really interesting that I want to check out.
SOoooo…. I wanted to share them with you:
** Please just have a nice giggle at the beginning, we were trying to do YouTube, Instagram and Facebook all at once. #mistake 🙂
First the unboxing:
And then I reviewed it a few weeks later:
Here’s some affiliate links for the products:
- Laundry detergent — My Green Fills : http://mygreenfills.pxf.io/c/404163/334314/5050 — I think this is a good product, and I like the idea, but I wonder if the price is worth the product.
- Grove Cleaning Products — Get free hand soap and $10 credit at Grove — http://influencer-tracking.grove.co/SF1Mv — I didn’t love the mint lip balm (but I’m not sure I would have bought it anyway). I DO love the dish towels and I think the countertop spray does a great job!
- Small Dropper bottles — http://amzn.to/2v0G07m — Just one of those things that I wasn’t sure I could find in a local store, but was so easy to find on Amazon. The bottles are great quality and a great price!
- Fractionated Coconut Oil — http://amzn.to/2vlYRdI — Again, wasn’t sure where to find it in my local town. But, so easy to find on Amazon!
- New workout program: http://lifeofahomeschoolmom.com/homeschool-mom-fitness-program/?ref=24 — This one isn’t turning me into a zombie, but is making me stronger and helps get my whole family moving! Yes, it says for “homeschool moms” but I think it is great for any busy moms!
- Avery Stars — http://amzn.to/2fc4Qvi — Sometimes the smallest things can motivate us. Ninety-nine cent stars have kept me on my fitness program (above).
- Wax Beans — http://amzn.to/2hrsJ2D — I saw these on a FB video and was intrigued. You don’t have to use strips, you can just put it, itself….
- Lavender Oil — http://amzn.to/2hrnboL — Because sometimes dealing with Doterra/Young Living is too hard (and the prices are too high)
And, be SURE to stay tuned for my review on these products (subscribe to my emails to be notified when it happens — and be SURE to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so it will come-up when you go to YouTube)
Check out my other video posts: