Sigh. I’m so tired. The thought of getting out of bed for my hour workout today was pretty ugly this morning, but I did it.
I mean, showing up is half the problem, right?
Yup, I gained a pound this week. Actually, I’m not 100% sure what I weigh. While weight is certainly a concern, I mostly am spending so much extra time working out that I don’t even think to weigh in – -but onthe days I did last week it was depressing. I know I’m sore and I am sure I’m building muscle (which weighs more than fat) but it’s still disappointing that I don’t weigh 120 pounds by now. 🙂
1. Weeks 6 and 7 is a ton of strength training. You do toning or running almost every day. I’m really shocked by how sweaty and tired I am after these toning workouts.
2. The butt workout in particular is a killer. I, apparently, haven’t worked this part of my butt before. I don’t remember being sore where I am sore at. Either way booty-licious.
3. The 2 days you’re not toning, you run. I also hate running, but I like getting out of the house and not doing something in front of my TV.
4. I am starting to wonder what I’m going to do once this thing is done. I don’t want to start right back into it (they say to try it with increased weights). I doubt I’m reading for lean out, as I still really struggle with this one. I’m mulling over doing Lean Out when school starts again in the fall…. For anyone who’s done P90X — what did you do after? I mostly know I can NOT keep working out 6 days/week. maybe 3-4…. my willpower is fading.
5. I haven’t missed a SINGLE workout. I know I have 2 weeks left and plenty can happen in 2 weeks, but I am SO proud of myself. Go me.
1. Last week was Mr Middle’s birthday. I made him a cake on Tuesday and I had to dunk that bowl in water so fast not to lick the bowl, it was painful. I did have a couple of small slices of cake. That has to work into my lifestyle, somehow.
2. So, you get one cheat meal and one cheat day. The idea is that you’re following the meal calorie guidelines 80% of the time. I mostly fantasize about certain out-of-bounds meals during the week and I’m hopeful I can cram that in on my cheat day. Maybe it’s too much, and that’s why I’m not losing. I dunno….
3. We had a good talk about eating at work. This is a new lifestyle this isn’t a diet. It’s good to talk to other women who are all on a weight loss journey. It’s nice to know everyone’s figuring it out.
Anyway, that’s week 6. Onto week 7. On to a skinny me. 🙂
Be sure to check out all of my Pretty Fierce Weight Loss weeks: