Ok, time to be my cheerleaders here…. I followed the diet 100% and did EVERY. SINGLE. Workout. 14 days straight people. I can’t believe that first goal set is over!
So, as you can see above — I have lost 6 pounds (total) in these first 2 weeks. I had hoped to lose closer to 5 the first week and a couple the second week. I think I did 3 both weeks. I mean, if I can keep that up, that will be happy thing. Honestly, the first week I was SO sore and tired. I really felt like my body was re-building and I am sure that doesn’t lend itself well to weight loss during that week. Either way, I feel like the clothes are getting a little looser.
*My workout was given to me by Moms into Fitness. I have worked with them in the past. You can read more about Pretty Fierce Weight Loss here, as well as get a preview and a free trial.
1. I really felt like the workouts weren’t as bad this week. Which showed that I was growing in endurance. Week 2 is exactly the same as week 1 so it was easy to see how I had changed.
2. I just did the workout for week 3 and you add a weights session after the crazy cardio from weeks 1 and 2. Yuck. Muscular isn’t a word usually associated with myself, and I know that’s something I need to work on. I know that will help my weight loss.
3. I still think the worst workout is shredding. Luckily, I think I see that again on Saturday. YAY!
4. I’m breaking out, most likely after laying on the floor after I workout — letting all the sweat dry on my face. I washed my face quickly after this one. Anyone have any tips on that? I am hoping to be able to shower more quickly after the workouts. However, I really like to get some housework done before I shower….
5. I don’t see the yoga used later in the program. I may still end-up doing it on Sundays or on rest days. There isn’t extensive stretching on most of the workouts…
1. YAY! I did the full 2 week meal plan. Once again, I could always find something that sounded appetizing.
2. Now I move onto a phase where I think I’m just shooting for 1500 calories/day. I like how she breaks the targets down into meals. 200-300 for breakfast, 100 for 1st snack (should be fruit), 300-500 for lunch, 200 for 2nd snack, 400-500 for dinner. I’m hoping to make some pinterest boards for ideas for these — especially breakfast and lunch.
3. I also get 1 cheat day and 1 cheat meal. My mind obsesses over the numbers so much (just like a budget) I am REALLY looking forward to giving my brain a break every now and then.
4. I can’t stress enough that this is a DOABLE plan for moms. Our family ate together on most nights. I won’t lie that watching my family eat In and Out on Drew’s birthday got me a little sad, but the weight loss that I saw last week is totally worth it. We have found some recipes that we will be eatin from now on and that’s exciting for me — to find tasty, healthy meals. The green beans are to die for! 🙂
5. You go zero added sugar in the first 2 weeks. She recommends when sugar is out of control (which mine totally was over Christmas) to take 3 days off sugar (and at the beginning to take the 2 weeks) to kind of re-set what your body wants. I haven’t really craved sugar . Popcorn yes, sugar. No. And yes, I’ve already calculated how much popcorn I can have for lunch. 🙂
Anyway, that’s where I am right now. I now need to be cleaning my kitchen, cutting my boy’s hair and THEN it’s time for a shower. Can’t wait! 🙂
Be sure to check out all of my Pretty Fierce Weight Loss weeks: