Instgram has kind of stolen my thunder for photo Friday. Maybe when I get out my “real’ camera it will return.
- This morning I had everything in the car ready to go grocery shopping when I couldn’t find the coupon thing I’d put together this week. It’s pink, so I knew Princess P has an affinity for pink. I ran all over the house, with no avail. I was really disappointed as I had it all organized and it was going to save me at least 6 bucks… I finally just knelt down and prayed, I was just frustrated as could be. I got up, looked right where it was, grabbed it and went. How often does that happen? So many people would call that a coincidence. I think those people are wrong.
- MAN did it rain this morning (see instagram feed to the right). It’s crazy how it will just POUR here and then, “snap” it’s done. Crazy I tell you. Mr Middle was pretty happy to be using the umbrella he’s gotten hardly ANY use out of since he got it from Santa at Christmas. That is, until it started POURING down on him. I think it maybe wasn’t quite that fun at that point. 🙂
- I have so many wonderful people in my life. Last night, in my prayers, I just started naming all the people that I am SO grateful are in my life. I had to stop myself, my knees couldn’t take it anymore. 🙂 It truly is an amazing world.
- I am couponing again. I saved maybe 6 bucks, all on stuff we needed, got a lot of cereal and granola bars for under a buck. I’m just finding peelies or printing off the internet. We haven’t gotten the paper here yet. Not sure I’m up for that.
- I’m a reading machine lately. I will blog about it more, but right now I’m reading Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt and I’m loving it. Very help-like, so far. Just had me in tears over how much good one person can do for another person.