Life is pretty amazing and great.
- Fixed a sprinkler valve (DREW fixed a sprinkler valve, thanks sweetie!)
- Organized an awful kitchen cabinet (seriously, this thing goes WAY back and has the tiniest door… it’s a mess), with Conner
- Spencer and Paige cleaned the walls and the cabinets.
- Me and the kids all went to the library, Paige and I had a class, the boys hung out and really enjoyed being around books.
- Drew steamed the floors and cut the lawn.
- Took the car in to get a recall fixed on the van
- Went to Costco, had samples and smoothies for lunch, even got a giant cooler to complete my husband, the scout master.
- Ran into Walmart and got something to help with the cabinet.
- Drew took the van to get new tires (excited to not worry my tire will explode every time I go over a bump)
- Me and Conner ran to Lowes to get something else to organize the cabinet.
- We ran by Sonic on the way home for some happy hour drinks and corndogs.
- Made scones as we didn’t really celebrate SCU Liberation day in the way I was hoping to yesterday.
As we sat there enjoying delicious honey/butter/powdered sugar hunks of deep fried bread I asked everyone if they were glad we got that pink slip.
And I had yes’s from everyone. Except Spencer really misess the last school’s playground. Other then that he’s perfectly content.
I never, ever thought we’d get to the point where it was something we’d embrace and adore. It actually never entered my mind. Just like we were SO happy to get the job there, we have found that it was just as good to get a job here and move here and enjoy what is here.
And yes, I am writing on this subject again. Does that BORE you?
Too bad, because I think the
needs to know that God has a plan for us. And while we have to get used to the idea that His plan for us IS the BEST plan for us. And by being at “one” with that idea you save yourself a lot of grief.
Do you believe this? It’s certainly not something I am at “one” with –but I know it’s truth. Sometimes His plan is hard. And that stinks, but it’s worth it in the end. The trick, is making it to the end. 🙂 Well, and obviously organizing kitchen cabinets. Super important.