I don’t have any cleaning to do on Sundays. It’s our rest day.
I do encourage a 5 minute tidy that everyone does after we have our family meeting. I thought I’d include our Sunday schedule. I work hard to not just sleep the entire day away, which I easily could.
- 7:30 – Drew and I have a meeting together where we talk about the SS lesson and what’s going on that week.
- 8:00 — Family meeting, where we read the cartoon scriptures and talk about FHE assignements and what’s going on that week. We also try and review some personal goals that people need/should be working on.
- 8:20 – five minute tidy
- 8:30 – Breakfast — nothing fancy, get ready afterwards.
- 9:15 – leave for church
- 9:30 -12:30 – Church
- 1:00 – P naps, we nap. Kids have quiet time, after a small snack.
- 3:00 -Wake-up (this is the hardest part of the day), make lunch/dinner
- 4:30 – Games, although last week we drove to the Gilbert Tempe, we may start doing that every now and then as we have 3 temples close by here.
- 5:00 – Movie and popcorn (dessert usually slips somewhere into this schedule)
I really want the day to be about OUR FAMILY. We don’t get that much around here, as I’m sure you don’t at your house. And this schedule makes it so I try and keep the day about our family.
Happy Sunday everyone, remember what’s important. 🙂