Some interesting things:
1. Checking out my keyword analysis today It is as follows:
- malt shoppe provo, utah
- pologomist in utah
- sister beck controversy (interesting… had this a couple of times lately)
- chastity fun (btw, don’t google this, take my word for it)
- get drew’s curls
- skinny cow ice cream on sale in utah albertsons
- shad newson (sorry)
- sister beck talk
2. The computer fast went really well today. I mean, I’m spending time with my kids, I’m getting more stuff done. Even though I plopped on the couch for a little tv this afternoon, I still count myself job well done.
3. Tonight was “fantastic Friday” (which was prior to a couple of years ago Super Saturday — I like it on Fridays better, works better for Drew and my schedules). I was driving to the church and just realized how grateful I am for a church that recognizes a few things: First, that women need to gather. It’s important to foster women’s friendships, to feel a community. Secondly, that women need to have creative outlets… I’m not really what I would consider crafty. However, I do love Fantastic Friday — we’re learning and making stuff. We’re chatting and eating soup. Frankly, it’s one of my most favorite activities of the year. Thanks you guys, for doing such a great job. Perhaps I’ll take pictures of what I made.
And now for some sleep. Flu shots are tomorrow. Give me strength…
Something Else That Might Interest You: