Some interesting things:
1. Checking out my keyword analysis today It is as follows:
- malt shoppe provo, utah
- pologomist in utah
- sister beck controversy (interesting… had this a couple of times lately)
- chastity fun (btw, don’t google this, take my word for it)
- get drew’s curls
- skinny cow ice cream on sale in utah albertsons
- shad newson (sorry)
- sister beck talk
2. The computer fast went really well today. I mean, I’m spending time with my kids, I’m getting more stuff done. Even though I plopped on the couch for a little tv this afternoon, I still count myself job well done.
3. Tonight was “fantastic Friday” (which was prior to a couple of years ago Super Saturday — I like it on Fridays better, works better for Drew and my schedules). I was driving to the church and just realized how grateful I am for a church that recognizes a few things: First, that women need to gather. It’s important to foster women’s friendships, to feel a community. Secondly, that women need to have creative outlets… I’m not really what I would consider crafty. However, I do love Fantastic Friday — we’re learning and making stuff. We’re chatting and eating soup. Frankly, it’s one of my most favorite activities of the year. Thanks you guys, for doing such a great job. Perhaps I’ll take pictures of what I made.
And now for some sleep. Flu shots are tomorrow. Give me strength…
Like This Post?
Stay in touch with Pulling Curls by signing up for our newsletter. Get JUST the information you want, sent direct to you!