So, since it's P's "month-day" yesterday, let's talk about her (I also have pictures to go with -- maybe that's why I want to talk more about my kids on my blog... so I'll take a picture or two of them).
I'm telling you, the girl's a dream. However, taking pictures of a 5 month old just isn't quite as MUCH of a dream. Hard to do anything more than wedging her in for some upright shots, some belly shots and that's about when the party's over. I tried to do some in the places where she spends her days. I think my favorites of those are the blurred swing one, and the one looking down at her in the exersaucer. So, let's give 5 adjectives to describe P at 5 months:
1. Sleepy -- she's been sleeping a TON lately. I've been worried she has an ear infection, because she'll wake-up in the middle with a little cry and then it's back to sleep.
2. Smiley -- LOVE this stage. She finds everyone amusing, and interesting. Let's face it folks -- I AM interesting. :)
3. Drooly. You'll notice a few wet chin photos in the collage... not my absolute favorite part of this stage. But, you take the good, you take the bad....
4. Thoughtful -- I'm not so sure she's thoughtful, although she does often look like she's contemplating the meaning of life. I just think a lot about her. About my life and what'd be like without her. I had lunch today with a friend who's youngest is S's age. Kids all at school. That will be a sad day for myself, so happy to have my little P.
5. Immobile. It's pretty much the best. She does roll from back to tummy, but hasn't mastered the other way (I've seen her do it once, but not since).
I'm a lucky girl to have my P. I think I've left the other 2 in the dust lately for the blog. I'll be sure to do them in the coming weeks.