I honestly don’t know how I survived in a land of just ink jet. So many cartridges, that ALWAYS needed changing.
Last year in December, I happened to find an AmexOffers deal that lead me to a sale on a Laser Printer, along with using the Amex Offer I got it for almost HALF price. I had mulled over getting one for a while and I was THRILLED to get it at a great price.
I got the Brother HL2280DW printer. It has a scanner up top (but not a feeder, but I already have a feeding scanner on my color laser jet). It will print duplex (front to back) and the cartridges it uses are easily available in generic form. I tend to buy these Lynkyo ones.
Now, I know this sounds like a sponosored post — but it TOTALLY isn’t. I just LOVE the thing. Here’s 5 ways it’s changed my life:
1. Coloring pages for P. She LOVES to color Elsa 400 different ways. This way I can print of coloring pages and no need a new cartridge every 3 minutes. HORRAY!
2. Stuff for primary. The copier is always a bit of a question mark at our church. It’s so nice to be able to print a few things out and not have to worry
3. I love printing stuff front to back. It brings me WAY too much joy!
4. I love how it booklet prints for me. It’s so nice to be able to do stuff like that automatically.
5. I love how it’s wireless. I’ve hooked up my phone and my tablet to be able to print from it with the ibrother printing app. SUPER easy, and handy!
Anyway, I’m just saying that if you’re still living in the land of Ink Jet, you might want to consider a new one. Of course, research it out and find one that has all the qualities you want/need as well as good prices on toner. I think you’ll be happy you did!