I fear that Drew felt my blog was a tad one-sided… So I wanted to mention some of the sweeter things Drew does do — using my day as an example.
1) He climbs ladders (I don’t, ’nuff said).
2) When Drew is home — he is the diaper changer. I believe I made this decree in my own head, but Drew willingly goes along, and I SO appreciate it.
3) Drew let me lay in bed today, as if I were a sick-o while he went about — emptying the dishwasher, inspecting Conner’s homemade pochimon (how the HECK do you spell that?) cards. The guy’s a winner.
4) Drew, is a heck of an un-packer. Seriously, all I want to do after a trip is lay down and cry and he’s a freakin’ work-horse. High fives for Drew.
5) He’s mine, and he still loves me even when he reads my, sometimes, not so nice (and someitmes VERY nice) blog.
Smooches to Drew, I hope we last this week together.
Something Else That Might Interest You: