Well, if I had ANYTHING on my to-do list, it was to get out my kidney stone. And I DID it (but not until 7 pm tonight)! It was about 6 mm — and seems like it’s bigger then my first one (much bigger then the last one). Although, according to my blog — that one was also 6 mm. Anyway, the lesson I have learned is that when I feel the pain, I just need to stop — take my medicine, and drink, and drink, and drink. I think if I’d done that yesterday (which would’ve meant skipping church) I wouldn’t have had all the issues. Sometimes you need to know when to pull back.
But, without further adieu, I just planned this week’s menu:
- Mexican: Mexican Lasagna (saw this today as I was laying on my bed, looked fresh and yummy)
- Pasta: Sausage cream tomato sauce pasta
- Kids: French bread pizza
- Soup: Southwestern Chicken and White Bean Soup (using dried white beans)
- Chicken: Paprika Chicken and Asparagus
- Other: Oven fried chicken with some assorted side
Tonight we had take-out pizza. Drew did a great job filling in but he was done by dinner time. Who really can blame him?
Like This Post?
Stay in touch with Pulling Curls by signing up for our newsletter. Get JUST the information you want, sent direct to you!