Well, if I had ANYTHING on my to-do list, it was to get out my kidney stone. And I DID it (but not until 7 pm tonight)! It was about 6 mm — and seems like it’s bigger then my first one (much bigger then the last one). Although, according to my blog — that one was also 6 mm. Anyway, the lesson I have learned is that when I feel the pain, I just need to stop — take my medicine, and drink, and drink, and drink. I think if I’d done that yesterday (which would’ve meant skipping church) I wouldn’t have had all the issues. Sometimes you need to know when to pull back.
But, without further adieu, I just planned this week’s menu:
- Mexican: Mexican Lasagna (saw this today as I was laying on my bed, looked fresh and yummy)
- Pasta: Sausage cream tomato sauce pasta
- Kids: French bread pizza
- Soup: Southwestern Chicken and White Bean Soup (using dried white beans)
- Chicken: Paprika Chicken and Asparagus
- Other: Oven fried chicken with some assorted side
Tonight we had take-out pizza. Drew did a great job filling in but he was done by dinner time. Who really can blame him?
Something Else That Might Interest You: