Welcome back to reality. I seem to have a lot of leftovers in my fridge, so I’m trying to use those up.
- Mexican: BBQ Pork Tacos (I have leftover BBQ pork, I think I’ll add some refried beans from the cannary and boil them all together)
- Salad: Asian Ramen/Chicken Salad (does anyone have a great recipe for this? It seems like I had one where I saute the noodles — ramen’s 10 for a dollar at Savemart through tomorrow, I had iceburg lettuce, ramen and leftover chicken all in my fridge — I did find this one)
- Pasta: Tuna Casserole
- Kids: Pizzas (either homemade or french bread, depending on my will to live)
- Chicken: BBQ Chicken (marinate in BBQ sauce or something else)
- Other: Pork Chops, Baja Black Bean Burritos (recipe from Becky, it’s delish), and casserole from the freezer.
Thanks for visiting pulling curls. Please consider subscribing to my newsletter, circle up on g+, following me on Pinterest or liking me on Facebook.
Something Else That Might Interest You: