Welcome back to reality. I seem to have a lot of leftovers in my fridge, so I’m trying to use those up.
- Mexican: BBQ Pork Tacos (I have leftover BBQ pork, I think I’ll add some refried beans from the cannary and boil them all together)
- Salad: Asian Ramen/Chicken Salad (does anyone have a great recipe for this? It seems like I had one where I saute the noodles — ramen’s 10 for a dollar at Savemart through tomorrow, I had iceburg lettuce, ramen and leftover chicken all in my fridge — I did find this one)
- Pasta: Tuna Casserole
- Kids: Pizzas (either homemade or french bread, depending on my will to live)
- Chicken: BBQ Chicken (marinate in BBQ sauce or something else)
- Other: Pork Chops, Baja Black Bean Burritos (recipe from Becky, it’s delish), and casserole from the freezer.
Thanks for visiting pulling curls. Please consider subscribing to my newsletter, following me on Pinterest or liking me on Facebook.
Something Else That Might Interest You: