Well, happy birthday to me! I got up early to balance the checkbook. Well, there’s #1.
1. I sort of like to balance my checkbook. I do it every week, on Saturday mornings.
2. I like to make a scorpion sliding scale for my husband, kind of like diabetes.
3. I was addicted to my bottle when I was little.
4. We used to grow mushrooms in our basement, when I was little (not on purpose).
5. My kindergarten teacher was murdered (and not by mushrooms)
6. My wildest dream when I was 6 was to be a jump roper in the 1st grade circus. Didn’t happen.
7. I should probably run a sprinkler business
8. I like Teen Mom
9. I like 16 and pregnant
10. I watched Desperate Housewives
11. I loved the Real World when I was in HS, I didn’t watch it daily, but when they had a marthon I was entrhalled. Don’t get me started on the season where the BYU girl was on it.
12. I wish I was friends with the sister wives. But not “that” kind of friend.
13. I am starting to lose my taste for America’s Next Top Model….
14. I love reality TV, and I’m not really ashamed of it, but I sometimes wonder WHY I love it. I mean, I love ALL TYPES of reality TV (the random shows more then the competition type ones). I guess I just like a view of other people’s lives.
15. I sometimes wonder if my life would make a good reality TV show.
16. Right after I got baptized my family left for Disneyland. Every kid should get that.
17. I wanted to be the bad girl in young women’s.
18. When I turned 18 my mom got me 18 presents, it was super cool.
19. I have a love/hate relationship with naps.
20. I am currently watching a show about jockeys from Animal planet. It is in no way skanky, but I’m still way interetsed in it.
21. I get a rush when I hear the themesong to Downton Abby
22. I’m not sure if I’d rather have been lady Mary or the cute blonde housekeeper.
23. I love Disneyland more then my kids, I think. Something like that is hard to measure.
24. I wanted to be done having kids before I was 30. I didn’t make it.
25. I am not sure I’ll make it off this continent without having a sedative.
26. I love teaching new parents.
27. I have super skinny arms, at least past my elbow.
28. I secretly like it when Jillian yells at me during a workout.
29. My bras are so heavily padded it’s embarassing.
30. I love it when Princess P makes me food at her “kitchen”
31. A very tiny part of me likes it when Conner is argumentative, makes me hope he can stand up for himself one day. The rest of me hates it.
32. I wish I could act like Spencer,where the tiniest hindrence in my way is enough to make my day spill out into awfulness.
33. I forget that we live pretty-well sans earthquakes here. I am still way to earthquake knowledgeable.
34. I hate weeds.
35. I love looking at my garden. Reminds me of all of my blessings that grow when I nuture them too.
36. I love doughnuts.
Wow, sadly that was much less difficult then I thought it would be. I am sure this will be good stuff 10 years from now when I go read my blog books, which I do every now and then.
Want to find more joy?
Pulling Curls is a blog for the overwhelmed to find more joy. Be it a laugh in something I share or tips for everyday life. Don't miss out!