I have some leftovers from last week, including Pollock Montreal (who wants to guess when that’s going to actually make it OFF the menu plan?)… the week seems to be shaping up like this:
- Monday: BBQ Chicken, potato salad and corn on the cob
- Tuesday: Creamy enchiladas (with a frozen casserole of it to a friend, also)
- Wednesday: Pollock Montreal (no, really)
- Thursday: Candied Chicken with Rice (it’s Conner’s favorite and he has his play that night)
- Friday: BBQ Chicken and black bean pizza (the Food Nanny recommends having a pizza night because kids think it’s fun, and I’m all for fun — plus, it’s a great way to use up leftovers!)
- Saturday: Spanish Rice Bake
- Sunday: Pasta with Salami and Basil (from Cheap, Fast Good)
I must say that having a menu plan saves me so often! Figuring out what’s for dinner is hard stuff!
Like This Post?
Stay in touch with Pulling Curls by signing up for our newsletter. Get JUST the information you want, sent direct to you!