Castile Soap uses are wide and awesome! Castile soap is easy to buy, can be used for acne, body wash, hand soap and more! There are many benefits
Castile soap is something you can use in your own home to take the place of hand, dish, or multi-purpose soaps. Today we’re going to see how to make a foaming hand soap with it.
I have a friend who’s been using it for years. I wanted to give it a try for a while. Using this SWEET OFFER from Grove it made it too good to pass up. I got my coveted hand soap in addition to a ton of free product!
Here, I show you how I turned it into hand soap.
Guys, I can’t tell how YUMMY smelling this stuff is. That almond soap always gets me.
Reasons for using castile soap:
- It’s less likely to strip your natural oils
- It’s made entirely from non-animal products
- It’s great for the environment/water supply
- It’s FREAKISHLY CHEAP!
Castile soap has many other uses:
- Body Wash: I love how that one uses raw honey in addition to it — I bet it’s great for your skin!
- Body Wash: Still have that on my list of things to try!
- Dishwasher Detergent: I always feel like that stuff is pricey — so it would be awesome!
- Reusable face wipes (these seem AMAZING)
If you’re considering getting some Castile soap, I’d totally recommend getting it from Grove. Get your castile along with a Mrs Meyers soap and a $10 credit if you’re a new customer! You can find my favorite clean products from Grove.
There are many different scents and varities of castile soap — check them out!
Sign up for my free room-by-room cleaning checklists and don’t miss my other household tips below:
JUST THE EASIEST WAY TO CLEAN
Checklists that remind you what needs to be clean, and when.
Great for YOU, great for KIDS and even great for HUSBANDS
Get expectations met. For once.
I'll drop them in your inbox: