I literally had dreams about my pelvis being broken last night. I’m not sure what I did — but it wasn’t pretty. I could barely walk last night. The baby’s not low enough to cause that kind of pain. It is possible for your pelvis to separate when you’re pregnant, and I’ve heard that it’s more painful than the baby coming out (and there’s nothing you can do about it). Anyway — today it’s better, but I am taking it easy. Taking it easy doing what you might ask?
1. Went through the food storage this AM. Sometimes I don’t think my family realizes what it takes to keep us stocked in their favorite goodies on my limited budget. In fact, I am fully aware they have no clue. Sometimes that really bothers me.
2. Adjusted the sprinkler system — although, I wouldn’t put this under the “taking it easy” sub-heading.
3. Crying over my seedlings that are all dying once we plant them. Really, I am that sad about it. Had to buy cantaloupe at OSH yesterday. Bitter.
4. Listening to conference, and crocheting around a baby blanket to use for someone’s baby. Not my own, thanks so much.
5. Organized the changing table today.
6. Fantasizing about my new dishwasher.
Obviously, it’s a very full day.
Want to find more joy?
Pulling Curls is a blog for the overwhelmed to find more joy. Be it a laugh in something I share or tips for everyday life. Don't miss out!