Finding unique baby gifts for boys can be hard. I’m going to share some of the most useful & unique baby boy gifts that new moms will love.
FYI, this is part of my Gift Ideas for Families Series << that post has TONS of gift ideas for everyone on your list!
Useful & Unique Baby Boy Gifts
Here are a few items that parents will love to use, but are also unique and different than your average baby gift:
This owl will somehow magically get your baby to sleep (plus it’s SO cute). Seriously, check out the reviews!
Drool bibs on boys that make them look like tiny cowboys are a favorite of mine. These even come with a teether. OR, just get the ones that make them look like they are in polos or tuxes. SO many bib options (I love it — and kids need a lot of bibs, so they’re always a welcome gift!)
Venturing out in the car with a little one is always a bit scary. Something like this might make those first journeys a bit easier.
Boy Stuff New Moms Will Love
Sure, some of you are saying that a gift should be for EITHER gender.
While this gift is funny for all babies, I think it’s extra cute for boys.
Use Their Name
If you already know the baby’s name, some art with their name in it is something they can grow up with.
Unique Clothing Gifts for Baby Boy
There are a lot of awesome T-shirts/outfits out there:
- This one is adorable for the whole family.
- This one‘s cute too!
- And this one is way too funny — I love everything about it.
- This one‘s great if you have a little party dude.
- Finally, while this one is a bit pricey — I think it would be SO funny (and certainly unique)
Of course, a baby hat is totally adorable as well:
- This one is for your tiny dino
- Maybe they need a little fedora….
- These animal hats look toasty for the winter (they’re also SUPER soft) — use code CURLS333 to get it “free” (just pay shipping).
I have a bunch of other freebies for new moms that make great gifts!
Fever & Vomiting in Child: Babies, infants & toddlers vomiting with a fever — when to worry, what to do.