🎉🎉🎉 Save 30% on The Online Prenatal Class for Couples THIS WEEKEND ONLY with code FOOLMENOT (that's almost $60)
Considering the Covid Vaccine in Pregnancy is a tough decision. People are also concerned about having the Covid vaccine while pregnant.
I just did a whole review of the Covid Vaccine over on the Pregnancy Nurse (which is my sister site that I write heavier pregnancy content) I would encourage you to go and read that entire article.
I mostly want to say that it will be a very personal decision based on:
- When you are offered the vaccine (aka, how many other pregnant women have had it and they are starting to see trends or patterns)
- Your personal risks — which of course are based on:
- Your occupation (nurses will have a very different decision than other people — for instance)
- Your own health problems
- Your FAMILY’s health problems
- Your own ability to tolerate the risk of it being new.
- The information available at the time
In that article I share how I would reason it out in my own mind as well as all of the current research, along with some helpful videos from some people I trust.
Please talk with your provider about this. They know you, and your individual circumstances — which is truly something that NO study can evaluate. It’s all based on you, so make your choice. 🙂
Also, please consider taking a prenatal class! Understand how a normal pregnancy will likely go so you can navigate all the weird challenges that Covid have brought into the space.
Leave a Reply