I’m really trying to re-focus my life. Get onto what’s important, and also what’s important on the blog — what’s helpful to people.
I enjoy it when other people share recipes, and I really want to get back to trying something new every week. I feel quite accomplished when something new works-out.
Anyway, here’s my menu plan this week:
- Pasta: Chuck’s Mac and Cheese
- Chicken: Oven fried, with basic side (aka, thank you Lipton or Mr. Roni)
- Sandwich: Chicken sandwich (found these at Costco — I really like them, and they freeze well)
- Casserole: Mexican Lasagna (I’ve never tried that recipe, but that’s the basic idea — ground beef, and refried beans, with salsa and cheese)
- Crock Pot (hello fall, I think it’s comin to town tomorrow): Tomato Chicken (basically — I dump-in some chicken, some diced tomatoes, some tomato sauce, throw in some italian seasoning and turn the darn thing on — serve with some garlic bread, and it’s yummy!)
- Easy-shmezy: Potato Bar
- Mexican: Fajitas (our pepper plant has gone insane lately)
- New: Turkey Club Pie (doesn’t that look delish?)
So, if you have a blog, and there are recipes you love, link me to them! Did I mention I start maternity leave in 2 weeks? It’s a long story… but either way, it’s time to get domestic. 🙂