Having a new baby is overwhelming! I remember standing in Babies R Us and just feeling the weight of my world on my shoulders. How could I afford ALL this?
The truth is, you really only need to afford a few items, and you’ll be set to go!
Today I’m going to share some of the new items on the market that can fill those needs at your house!
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx who lets me share some of the cool new products on my market and give 100% my own opinion of them!
Fisher Price Premium Auto Rock ‘n PlayTM Sleeper with SmartConnectTM
Check out this rocker from Fisher Price.
Fisher-Price is focused on helping babies get better sleep, and in turn, their parents, with solutions like their portable inclined sleeper. Features include soothing rocking, calming vibrations, songs and sounds, but also hands-free rocking and a light show projection.
And you can control all these features and more from your smart device through Fisher-Price Smart Connect technology so you can continue to soothe baby without waking them.
Guys, this thing is DE-LUXE! I love that you can either rock or vibrate (we had separate things for each one). It folds up so nicely, it would be easy to take to Grandma’s house (or for Grandma to have on hand for when you come over).
Also, I love the plug area — so you won’t have to trip all over the cord. 🙂
I promise there are times you’ll be so grateful you can start it from your phone. Sure, this isn’t a “need” — but it’s a crazy handy space-saver for all that it can do!
Related Post: Freebies for New Moms
Mustela Diaper Rash Cream 123, Hydra Bebe Body Lotion, Stretch Marks Prevention Cream or Stretch Marks Recovery Serum
You will NEED some diaper rash cream to have on hand — I’d recommend buying it before you need it.
Also, this baby lotion is better than the kind in the pink bottle. Great for winter babies who might get chapped skin!
Keep you and your baby’s skin happy and healthy with these products from Mustela. Use code Babblebox17 for 15% Off Sitewide. Valid through 2/11/17
Munchkin: STEP Diaper Pail
Munchkin’s STEP is the only pail that combines best-in-class odor control with a modern aesthetic that looks great in any nursery AND features an easy-to-use foot pedal. For every single diaper pail sold, Munchkin will plant a tree, as they are on a mission to reduce gassy emissions both inside and outside the nursery.
Our lavender scented baking soda cartridge powered by Arm & Hammer provides additional odor control. Our self-sealing system– the ONLY system that is dual-refill compatible (works with both rings and snap, seal & toss bags)- locks in odors after each usage to avoid any and all stinky blasts.
Our Child proof-locking system includes an out-of-reach button that keeps curious babies from opening up the diaper pail lid (super handy because my kids getting into the diaper pail grosses me out to no end).
I love the idea that you’re deoderizing with something like Baking Soda — nontoxic for your baby room.
I would say that a Diaper Pail is SUPER handy to have. You’re going to change SO many diapers, it just makes it easier!
Miracle Stainless Steel 360 Sippy Cup 10oz.
The patented 360° rim is completely spill-proof and supports kids’ dental health all at once because drinking from anywhere around the rim, like a regular cup, helps support normal muscle development in a child’s mouth.
With no extra spouts, straws or pieces, the Miracle® 360° Cup is easy to use and even easier to clean. We’ll say cheers to that!
This cup is an easy way to transition to a regular cup — and doesn’t have the “spout” that regular cups have (that could cost you in orthodontia bills later on)
Shine Stainless Steel Bottle Brush
This premium stainless steel bottle brush features the latest in brush innovation without sacrificing your kitchen’s décor!
Replaceable brush heads mean less waste, and each Shine Stainless Steel Bottle Brush comes with a full bottle brush plus one replacement brush head to kick -start your replacement needs. The flexible brush neck bends and moves to get into every bottle with ease and reaches all nooks and crannies.
A suction cup base keeps the brush upright for quick drying, away from household germs. There’s even a soft rubber nipple brush conveniently stored in the handle!
I love that this includes both the brush and the nipple brush. Super handy!
If you plan to use bottles, you NEED a bottle brush!
A team of product developers, engineers, and quality managers, many of whom are moms and dads too, have developed the LATCH bottle to be most like the breast. Experts agree that a better latch eases the transition from breast to bottle and back. That’s why our silicone accordion nipple moves just like the breast, stretching back to your baby’s soft palate for a correct latch. It also pumps just like the breast – pressure against the nipple releases milk as the baby sucks. The anti-colic valve, located at the bottom of the bottle, prevents air bubbles in the milk to reduce gas and fussiness.
This is a great bottle if you plan to breastfeed and also bottle feed at times. I’ve heard great things about it!
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Rich Cream
Sometimes when you’re caring for your new baby, your own self-care can fall to the side. Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Rich Cream is 100% paraben free and makes it easy to keep your skin healthy and hydrated. Its 48 hr lasting hydration formula quickly and luxuriously sinks into your skin so that you can worry about your baby and not your skin!
I think it would be great to give your skin that “Sure, I slept” glow — even when you’re begging to catch some shut-eye. 🙂
Sesame Street Naturals B is for Bubble Bath (16 fl oz), Sesame Street Tip, Tummy & Toe 2-in-1 (8 fl oz), and Sesame Street Spray Me Lotion (10 fl oz)
Get a discount on these Sesame Street products! Buy 2 – Save $4.
B is for Bubble Bath (16 fl oz)
- – Long-lasting, soft bubbles will stimulate your baby’s senses and special nubs on the sides of the bottle allow young toddlers to help participate in the bath time fun.
- – The gentle formula is paraben, phthalate, tear and sulfate-free and contains the ABC superfoods of skin health: apples, blueberries and carrots to help repair, hydrate, soften and protect delicate skin. Shea Butter and aloe offer extra moisturizing benefits.
- -Shea Butter & Aloe offer extra moisturizing benefits and a hint of natural apple fragrance will leave your young ones’ skin smelling sweet.
Tip, Tummy & Toe 2-in-1 (8 fl oz)
- – Voted “Best Foamer” by parents.com, the soft, instant foam cleanses and moisturizes delicate skin and hair, leaving it feeling soft and smooth.
- – The sleek and easy-to-use bottle design is perfect for parents with active babies and encourages young ones to help participate in the bath time routine.
- – The gentle formula is paraben, phthalate, tear and sulfate-free and contains the ABC superfoods of skin health: apples, blueberries and carrots to help repair, hydrate, soften and protect delicate skin.
- – Shea Butter & Aloe offer extra moisturizing benefits and a hint of natural apple fragrance will leave your young ones’ skin smelling sweet.
Spray Me Lotion (10 fl oz)
- – Used right out of the bath, at bedtime or ANYtime, the unique trigger sprayer allows you to apply lotion quickly, easily and evenly, and toddlers will love participating in the process.
- – The gentle formula is paraben, phthalate and sulfate-free and contains the ABC superfoods of skin health: apples, blueberries and carrots to help repair, hydrate, soften and protect delicate skin.100% naturally derived from plant-
- – The ultra-light formula is enriched with moisturizing ingredients like Aloe, Avocado, Coconut Oil and Shea Butter while a hint of natural fragrance will leave your young ones’ skin smelling sweet
Hopefully this post sparks some ideas of things you’ll need for your new baby! Tell me which one you’d like most in the comments!
If you’d like more pregnancy/newborn information — be sure to sign up for my newsletter:
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media.
Check out all my other pregnancy posts: