**There are several ways to purchase the Owlet Monitor! If you’ve thought it was out of your price range, there are ways you can save on an Owlet Monitor!!!!!!**
Also, don’t miss my section about the amazing new Smart Sock 2!
Having newborn is really similar to a battlefield. You never know when they’re going to go off, or what they need, or really if you can fix it. The mounds, and mounds of sleepless nights. Read on to learn more about the owlet monitor, why it might be worth it to you! Scroll below to find out if there is a special or a limited time offer available. 🙂
But first, is it worth it? Let’s find out more about the Owlet Monitor (if it’s horrible, no promotional code in the world would make it cheap enough).
Having a newborn is tough stuff.
The one thing that really gripped my heart was the worry. The worry that they’d cry and I’d be so asleep I wouldn’t hear it. Have you had the dream where you had a baby and forgot to feed it and then it shrivels up into a zucchini or something?
Well, I’m always worried I’m doing something wrong or my extreme lack of sleep will help me to do something REALLY stupid, and something I’ll really regret (which is why you don’t co-sleep).
I do things like creating a safe sleep environment to help eliminate as much as possible, but babies are little helpless beings. As a reminder, that means baby, on their back on a firm surface with no bumpers, pillows or stuffed animals.
You’ll wake up after 4 hours of AMAZING sleep and your first thought is worry. Worry if they’re alright. Not OH MY GOSH THAT SLEEP WAS BLISS.
But new technology can help you sleep a little more worry-free.
There are a few ways to buy the Owlet monitor:
(not all of these deals run all the time, but I wanted to put the links in — just in case).
- You can do a monthly payment schedule. Just click ORDER NOW and then scroll down for low-cost financing!
- You can sometimes save with an Owlet Coupon Code (check this link before you purchase as they run offers from time to time, or as them in the chat) — none are available at this time, but they are often listed on the front page.
My friend, Michelle, actually has one and I’ll let you hear the story from her:
If you have had a premie I’m sure you know how Michelle feels. BTW, guess who delivered Michelle’s first baby. Me. 🙂
Anyway, the owlet uses the same pulse ox technology that we use in the hospital. It will sense how much oxygen is in their blood, and it will alarm if it goes below 80% for a certain period of time.
It has an alarm (that’s the circle thing), and it can also alarm via your phone, using bluetooth, as well!
Here’s my Unboxing Video:
Here is my video as to how you put it on:
**As a reminder, we have no idea what really causes SIDS and as such, the Owlet can’t prevent something we don’t understand. BUT, it is designed to:
- Alert you if your baby stops breathing
- Alert you if their heart rate or oxygen drop out of their norm (either too high, or too low)
- Will alarm at both the base, and your phone
- It’s like an extra set of eyes in the nursery allowing you a good night’s rest.
Ok, who am I kidding, but I think you’ll get some peace of mind and hopefully even MORE sleep. Go to their website, and check it out!
BRAND NEW: The Owlet Smart Sock 2
Tons of new perks on this update:
- It has a better more, comfortable sock design.
- 10X extended Bluetooth range so you can the base station in another room.
- Connected Care (health history and tracking) is free when you purchase now through June.
Ways to save on the Owlet monitor:
- You can do a monthly payment schedule. Just click ORDER NOW for financing for as low as $22/month.
- They sometimes have in stock refurbished monitors (if they’re in stock, they’ll be on that page).
- From time to time there are Owlet Promo codes or Owlet coupon codes (check on those pages I’ve listed, as at the time of this writing, none are available).
When you purchase through Pulling Curls, you support our blog to bring more great baby content!
Check out all my other pregnancy posts: