I think Tick-tick is the best productivity app out there. There has been a lot of additions behind the scenes of Tick-Tick, and I am loving what I am seeing!
**If you haven’t read my initial review of Tick-Tick (which, btw — this is not a paid review, I seriously use that thing until it smokes all day long! — and I only use the free version), be sure to click here. A good productivity app can seriously change the way you function.
They have added attachments. At first I was like, “meh” — who needs attaching things? BUT, here’s what I’m using it for:
- I check El Presidante’s facebook account weekly. I could never remember to do this on my own (frankly, I can’t remember to do anything on my own) so I have a link to his facebook page in my tick-tick. That way, when it comes up to check it — I just click on the link, yell at him about anything objectionable and I’m on my way (WAY faster then trying to scroll through my friends list to find him, blah, blah, blah). Tell me you friend your kids on Facebook. I promised I would never post on his wall or tag him, but he has to stay friends with me. Pinkie swear. 🙂
- I have a form I have to fill out before every particular church meeting I go to. I can now UPLOAD that form to my tick-tick account. I can just pull up the form, fill it out email it and I’m on my way. Again, no more seeing it needs to be done, scrolling through documents, and finding what I need. It’s all right there.
- Say I see a picture of something while I am out and it reminds me I need to do something else and maybe I need info from whatever I’m seeing — I can just snap a picture and attach it to that item in my to-do list! SUPER handy!
Anyway, there may be other changes, but that’s what I’m noticing.
Now I want to know what YOU need in a to-do app?
- I wish there was a timer function. Like, in my 10 minute tidy, I could pull that thing up, it would automatically time me for 10 minutes, alarm when it was done, I check it off and I’m on my way. Do these people not know the value of a great timer? Sheesh!
- Drew and I are linked, but I don’t think that there’s a way to just send him a task (he can, however, see tasks that I assign to our shared task list). Like, change out the downstairs lightbulb because I am too lazy. I’d like to just fly that off to him. That may be in the uprgraded version (but I’m still using the freebie). I don’t want to see that task, I just want him to do it. KWIM?
- And obviously, I wish it would just do the tasks for me. I’m trying for realistic here, people.
SO, what do you wish Tick-tick (or any task app) would do for you? Tick-tick DOES read my blog. They really like me here at Pulling Curls — but probably not as much as I like them!