Well, the last list lasted for 3 weeks, maybe almost even 4. It’s nice to have ALL these options and just go through them, as I get the urge. Here’s what’s on tap now:
- Weight watchers 3 herb chicken and weight watchers potato salad
- Sauteed Chicken with Tonnato Sauce
- Spanish Rice Bake (feeding the missionaries tomorrow)
- Mexican Lasagna (I should mention my mom’s coming, so I’m trying to find as manu gluten-free dishes as I can)
- Chicken Tamale Casserole
- Brown Rice and black bean casserole
- Mexican Ramen Casserole
- Corn and Cheese Enchiladas
- Shrimp and Quinoa — we LOVED this last time!
- Mushroom and Chicken Soup
- Oatmeal Pancakes
- Korean Meatballs
- Tuscan Baked Chicken and Beans (I think I’ll make this with thighs instead of chicken parts — just a guess)
- Mushroom and Sausage Rau with Polenta
- Apple Nachos
- Carrot Raisin and Yogurt slaw (from you on a diet) with honey mustard chicken
- Spicy Vegetable lentil soup (from you on a ediet)
- Lisa’s Great Gazpacho (from you on a diet)
- Golden Corn Salad with Fresh Basil
- Spaghetti Squash with Meatballs
Happy news can be found at my weight loss blog on the right.
I am in the middle of the 2 Sister Wives episodes right now, expect an exciting blog spewing my thoughts from enjoying those. 🙂
Happy Monday everyone!