Three posts in one day, I know… it’s impressive. It’s concert week around here so I tried to make stuff as easy-shmeasy as humanly possible.
- Mexican: Tacos
- Pasta: Mexican Casserole (interesting… with ramen noodles)
- Kids: America’s Test Kitchen Pan Pizza (I got this online after watching the episode… I’ve never tried to make my own pan pizza, so I thought it might be fun to try… or it might not — somehow I can’t find it now)
- Soup: Creamed Cabbage Soup feeding this one to the missionaries tonight. I have a church thing tomorrow so this is our Irish meal. 🙂 Anything with cabbage is Irish, right? 🙂
- Chicken: Oven fried chicken and noodle roni (I use Bisquick to make mine, mix it with paprika, salt and pepper — toss chicken in it and throw it in the oven for a bit — if anyone wants specifics lemme know — this is a great recipe for a busy afternoon of homework/etc.)
- Other: Fish Sticks and baked potatoes
You’ll notice it seems like a pretty simple week, and I think that’s important when you’re planning — to look ahead and make sure you’re not getting in over your head.
Drew’s just finishing the tomato cages right now. Not too hard to make at all. Of course, I’m not Drew. 🙂